We urge you to carefully consider the likelihood of your situation changing between the time the booking is made and the arrival date, before actually committing to a booking. However accidents, illness and unforseen commitments do occur.
In the event of extenuating circumstances beyond your control we may consider a change request when:
1) You can substantiate those circumstances by providing documentary evidence or a statutory declaration and /or :
2) We have sufficient notice and have a reasonable chance of re-selling the vacated nights. What constitutes sufficient notice depends on the prevailing seasonal demand, usually at least two weeks.
We reserve the right to act on the situation in the way we see fit.
Possible actions are:
1) Provide a full refund less administration costs
2) Provide a partial refund less administration costs
3) Offer a once only transfer of the full booking to a different date.
4) Retain the full amount due on the lost nights when there is insufficient notice and /or no prospect of re-selling the booked dates.