Winter Souk 2022
26 May 2019, 10AM to 3PM
Tharwa has a deep and abiding connection with makers, artists and local producers, and Cuppacumbalong in particular has a storied history of showcasing their work. This winter Cuppacumbalong will welcome winter and celebrate local creators at the 2022 Welcoming Winter Souk.
Producers, artists and makers from Canberra and the surrounding region will be converging on Cuppacumbalong for an intimate day of community building and trade amidst the heritage listed gardens of Cuppacumbalong Homestead.
Included in the exhibitors' base fee is:
- 3m x 3m space for pop up stall
- 1.8m table and two chairs
- BYO camping overnight for two
- Toilet and shower access
- Coffee and tea, cold water
- Additional 3m x 3m space with 1.8m table ($60)
- Additional person including camping, and chair ($20)
When completing your registration, please be sure to provide the following information:
- Electricity requirements
- Bump-in date - on the day, or the day before
- If you intend to camp the night before
|Start Time||29/05/2022 10:00 am|
|Price||$100 per stall|
Venue Information - Cuppacumbalong
First settled in 1850, Cuppacumbalong is an historic homestead located 30 minutes south of Canberra. Overlooking the Murrumbidgee river, Cuppacumbalong provides heritage listed accomodation and event facilities amidst a bucolic setting.